The Elegushi Beach Lekki, Lagos to host the Naija Food And Drinks Fair
The Food & Drinks Fair is conceptualized to be a platform to satisfy the demand and lack in quality and nutritious meals for consumers and food lovers at the Elegushi beach this Christmas season.
The Elegushi Beach Lekki, Lagos, was chosen as the venue to host the Naija Food & Drinks Fair because it has become the number one vacation & fun spot during festive seasons for the past five years, hosting over 150,000 people from different backgrounds and locations daily. The Fair will serve as a platform for quality food vendors to reach out, interact and serve a large, able and willing customer base, who desire and are ready to patronize and satisfy their taste buds with the best assorted, delicious meals and flavored drinks, from their favorite brands both new and old.
Benefits to Vendors
· Opportunity to increase vendor’s sales output & make profit.
· Opportunity to increase vendor’s customer base
· Opportunity for vendor’s brand exposure, expansion & growth of the business.
· Opportunity to interact & network with other vendors & food lovers.
· Opportunity to take advantage of the high spending spirit associated with festive seasons.
· To provide quality and nutritious meals at the fair to consumers.
· To provide a platform for increase in sales, growth & publicity of participating vendors.
· To spice up the festive season with an unforgettable display of assorted delicious meals and flavored drinks.
Short Event Description
EVENT TITLE: THE NAIJA FOOD & DRINKS FAIR
EVENT DATE: 25TH TO 27TH OF DECEMBER, 2015
VENUE: THE DECK BEACH BAR, ELEGUSHI BEACH, LEKKI, LAGOS.
TIME: 9:00AM TILL DUSK
EXPECTED GUESTS: OVER 150,000 DAILY
EVENT TYPE: AN OUT DOOR EVENT.
GUESTS TYPE: TOURISTS, STUDENTS, WORKERS, CHILDREN, FAMILY, CHURCH MEMBERS, SCHOOL REUION PARTIES, VACATIONTS, GROUP COMPANY STAFFS, BIRTHDAY CELEBRANTS ETC.
EXPECTED VENDORS: OVER 30 VENDORS
PROPOSED FOOD & DRINKS: AFRICAN, CHINESE & NIGERIAN CUISINES, SALADS, SNACKS & FRIES, ICE CREAM, FRUITS, JUICE, YOGURHTS, GRILLS, SMALL CHOPS, ALCOHOLIC & NON ALCOHOLIC DRINKS ETC.
For More Info, call 08060205404, 07060718895 or send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org